The Giriraja Chicken

Please note – I am not a supplier of Giriraja chicks, this is just a post about them. Some suppliers have left their details in the comments and I have added them below the video, but I cannot vouch for any of them myself. Thanks for your understanding and good luck!.

—-

Another great mini-documentary from the Ecologist Film Unit. The Giriraja chicken is a beautiful example of tackling globalisation on multiple levels at the same time.

we have giriraja chicken form in vedanthangal in kanchipuram dt
we can able to supply any no any qun bird a day old or 45 day old
regards
s.r.khadhri
pls contact:9003214121

—–

We are growing girirajachicks, we will sell in the month of Dec 2011.

If you interested to by about 2000 hens. Please contact this mail ID.

rajitha_basani@yahoo.com

—–

if u want GIRIRAJA chicks please contact my number.09364274747.

Tags: ,

42 Comments on “The Giriraja Chicken”

1. prakash August 3, 2010 at 10:33 am #

hi,
    iam prakash staying in bangalore.i have an interest to grow giriraja chicken which would be a additional income for me.but iam staying in 1BHK home,so i dont have ant idea to grow this. so please tell me how to grow chicken in my house itself,i have sufficient space in front of my house.

2. shambhu shrestha August 30, 2010 at 10:44 am #

HI, I am very much interested to raise giriraja chicken in Nepal. So please send me address where it can be get. Thanks

3. sam September 2, 2010 at 11:06 am #

i am in tamilnadu,madurai,please give nearest contact address to buy giriraja chicks.send to my email id.my contact number 09364274747.thanks.

4. sam September 2, 2010 at 11:08 am #

if u want GIRIRAJA chicks please contact my number.09364274747.

• Jeremy September 2, 2010 at 2:05 pm #

Hi Sam, I’m afraid I have no contact for the Giriraja chicken, I just read about them in a magazine. You could try contacting the Veterinary College in Bangalore, where the breed was developed. Sorry I can’t be of more use.

5. gangadhar September 21, 2010 at 2:37 pm #

hai iam gangadhar i want address of veternary collage. for buyying giriraja eggs&cheeks.

6. anil October 17, 2010 at 12:26 pm #

i want giriraja chicks, my number is 9884325491

7. Mohammed Ajeesh C.P February 13, 2011 at 8:16 pm #

Hi,

I am Ajeesh and needs 250 plus giriraja chicks.Where can I get in Northern kerala,T.nadu and karnataka.

My number is 09884476220
    mohammedajeesh@yahoo.co.in

8. Jeremy February 14, 2011 at 9:47 am #

Hi Ajeesh, I’m afraid I have no contacts for getting hold of actual chickens. See the comments above for the agricultural college that may be able to help you.

9. MANOHAR October 31, 2011 at 2:11 pm #

IAM LOOKING FOR SALES GIRIRAJA CHICKS SALES IN MYSORE I WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ADRESS AND PHONE NUMBER
    MY NAME MANOHAR KALWAD
    NUMBER :9342964583
    E MAIL:MANOHAR.KALWAD@GMAIL.COM

10. Rajitha November 2, 2011 at 7:21 am #

We are growing girirajachicks, we will sell in the month of Dec 2011.

If you interested to by about 2000 hens. Please contact this mail ID.

rajitha_basani@yahoo.com

11. Shambhu Shrestha November 3, 2011 at 9:42 am #

I am very much interest to raise Giriraja chicken in Nepal, for this purpose i need around 2000 fertile egg so how can I get. Thanks

My contact email address: shambhu_sth@hotmail.com

12. prakash March 23, 2012 at 4:46 pm #

i want giriraja chicks, im from andhra pradesh .my number is 9908914140

13. s.r.khadri May 26, 2012 at 9:50 am #

sir,
    we have giriraja chicken form in vedanthangal in kanchipuram dt
    we can able to supply any no any qun bird a day old or 45 day old
    regards
    s.r.khadhri
    pls contact:9003214121

14. s.pandiaraj September 5, 2012 at 12:46 pm #

WE need giriraja chicken 1000 nos for kanchipuram. we need nearest source center

15. shivashankar September 11, 2012 at 9:05 am #

hi i would like to know weather giriraja can attain a body weight of1.5 for 2months

16. sarafaraj February 13, 2013 at 12:24 pm #

Hi I am Sarafaraj from Karad Maharashtra
    i Want giriraj Chicks my no. is 9730318211

17. Vijay February 23, 2013 at 12:48 pm #

Hi Im Vijay from Karnataka I want Giriraj Chicks My No. 09342690307

18. vinaya April 26, 2013 at 4:58 am #

in nepal where i have to contact for giriraj

19. Ram sharan Ghimire April 1, 2014 at 7:33 am #

hi i need giriraja parent-

20. deepak May 23, 2014 at 2:51 pm #

hi i want to sell 500000 nos giriraj chicken age around 4 months kopsnepal@yahoo.com